Ethical marketing in ecommerce
Six simple steps to create value and profit using ethical marketing
Ecommerce and consumerism go hand in hand. But consumers are starting to be more mindful about how their actions can affect the planet. Ecommerce brands are starting to address their customers’ concerns, and put the environment first. But it’s not that easy.
Our ebook looks at the challenges of putting ethics before profits, plus deep-dives into six ways brands can do their bit – each with a use case example.
- Contributing to a meaningful cause
- Inspiring giving during consumer holidays
- Making customers feel compassion
- Communicating transparency within the brand
- Showcasing ethical sourcing and production
- Being authentic: showing that your 4Ps are fair
Grab your copy now!
Dotdigital may contact you further & send you additional content where we have a legitimate interest to do so, which you will be able to unsubscribe from at any time.
Please note that we gather data around email opens & clicks using standard technologies including clear gifs to help us monitor and improve our emails communications.